If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These butter pecan waffles are fantastic. The toasted pecans add a delicious flavor. These are a fun brunch and you can always freeze them for a yummy and quick breakfast. I have learned a few tricks to keep the waffles crisp and warm while I complete the whole batch. I put them on lined baking sheets and put them in a warm oven. I also use cooking spray to make sure that the waffles don’t stick. —Leah Hawkins
teaspoon vanilla extract
cup toasted pecans, roughly chopped
teaspoons baking powder
teaspoon baking soda
cup melted butter
- Set the oven to 300 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small pan, toast the pecans over low.
- When the pecans are fragrant, remove theem from heat and immediately place them in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl whisk together the sugar, eggs, vanilla, buttermilk, milk and melted butter.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet indredients and whisk until completely combined.
- Add the pecans to the batter.
- Turn on the waffle iron and spray it with coooking spray.
- Ladle batter onto the waffle iron and close.
- When the light indicates that the waffle is ready, remove it with a fork and repeat eight times.
- Place the waffles on the lined sheets and place them in the oven.
More Great Recipes: