If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This fancy pizza combines sweet potatoes with the creamy deliciousness of brie cheese and a crunchy punch of red onions. Doesn’t that combo make your mouth water already?? —My Stir Crazy Kitchen
- 1 pound pizza dough thawed
- 1 medium sweet potato peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 4 ounces brie sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Press the dough into an oval on a pizza stone or baking sheet dusted with cornmeal.
- In a bowl, toss the sweet potato, onions, oil, salt & pepper.
- Spread the potato mixture over the dough and top generously with the sliced Brie.
- Bake until the crust is golden, approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with a side salad.