If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was really inspired by some Brussels Sprouts we ordered at a fancy steak house recently, and they served them with diced apples, which was unexpected but so perfect. What a combination! —My Stir Crazy Kitchen
boneless, skinless chicken thighs
cups brussels sprouts, halved
red apple, 1-inch cubes
tablespoons olive oil
teaspoon rosemary (or favorite herb), minced
salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Toss pancetta, apples and brussels sprouts with 1 Tbsp of olive oil and the minced herbs.
- Spread in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Create space on the pan for the chicken thighs. Toss the chicken with the remaining 1 Tbsp of oil and place on the sheet pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes (stirring the brussels mixture every 15 minutes).
- Serve alone or with rice/salad.