Author Notes: I was really inspired by some Brussels Sprouts we ordered at a fancy steak house recently, and they served them with diced apples, which was unexpected but so perfect. What a combination! —My Stir Crazy Kitchen
boneless, skinless chicken thighs
cups brussels sprouts, halved
red apple, 1-inch cubes
tablespoons olive oil
teaspoon rosemary (or favorite herb), minced
salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Toss pancetta, apples and brussels sprouts with 1 Tbsp of olive oil and the minced herbs.
- Spread in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Create space on the pan for the chicken thighs. Toss the chicken with the remaining 1 Tbsp of oil and place on the sheet pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes (stirring the brussels mixture every 15 minutes).
- Serve alone or with rice/salad.