If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When we had this chopped beef over the holidays, I absolutely begged for the recipe. Imagine my surprise, when the recipe for the BEST chopped beef I’ve ever had was only three (3!!) ingredients —My Stir Crazy Kitchen
Serves 6 sandwiches
- 1 chuck roast (any size)
- 1 packet Italian dressing
- 1 can of beef consume
- Heat a large skillet to high and sear the roast on all sides until brown (about 2-3 minutes each side).
- Place in a crockpot and sprinkle with Italian dressing seasoning.
- Pour in 1 can of beef consume.
- Heat on LOW for 6-8 hours until beef is tender.