If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Like a lot of my kitchen victories, this one is inspired by my mom. She’s been making these delicious pecans for years! I like to call them “Naughty & Nice Nuts” because it makes me laugh every time, but if you’re looking for something a little more G-rated, you can just go with “party pecans.” —My Stir Crazy Kitchen
- 2-3 cups pecan halves
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 dash cayenne (adjust to your spice level)
- Whisk egg white in a medium bowl until frothy. Add pecans and stir to coat with egg mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sugar and spices and shake until mixed well.
- Pour sugar mixture over the pecans and stir until well coated.
- Spread on a cookie sheet in a thin layer.
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes (stirring 1/2 way through baking time).
- Let cool and serve or store.