If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you’re looking for the most festive holiday party snack ever, this is it. The combination of cranberries, jalapeño and a just the right amount of sugar makes this dip a favorite of mine for its looks and its taste! —My Stir Crazy Kitchen
- 2 bags fresh cranberries
- 6 fresh jalapenos deseeded
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- Working in batches, chop cranberries, peppers & cilantro in a food processor or blender. Pour into a large bowl.
- Add sugar, lime juice, salt & pepper.
- Refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
- Serve with tortilla chips.