Author Notes: Super Easy, Super Nutritious, Super Satisfying Recipe —Tom
Whole, Unpilled Sweet Potato
teaspoon Raw Tahini
pinch Sea Salt
splash Olive Oil
handfuls Kosher Salt
In This Recipe
- Heat Oven to 200 degrees Celsius or 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mount 2 handful Kosher Salt on a rimmed sheet pan and place sweet potato on top of it.
- Bake for 40 minuts, Fliping Sweet Potato over on its other side after 20 minutes.
- When Sweet Potato is ready and done (soft to the touch), place it on a plate, cut in to half lengthwise, Drizle with Raw Tahini, some Olive Oil and a pinch of Sea Salt. Serve immediately.
- Bon Appetit!
- Multiply ingrediants according to number of servings. This recipe is inspired by Israeli Chef Haim Cohen.