If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super Easy, Super Nutritious, Super Satisfying Recipe —Tom
Whole, Unpilled Sweet Potato
teaspoon Raw Tahini
pinch Sea Salt
splash Olive Oil
handfuls Kosher Salt
- Heat Oven to 200 degrees Celsius or 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mount 2 handful Kosher Salt on a rimmed sheet pan and place sweet potato on top of it.
- Bake for 40 minuts, Fliping Sweet Potato over on its other side after 20 minutes.
- When Sweet Potato is ready and done (soft to the touch), place it on a plate, cut in to half lengthwise, Drizle with Raw Tahini, some Olive Oil and a pinch of Sea Salt. Serve immediately.
- Bon Appetit!
- Multiply ingrediants according to number of servings. This recipe is inspired by Israeli Chef Haim Cohen.