Mexican Tofu Spread
loaf of bread
chilli flakes (optional) or chive (optional)
In This Recipe
- Preheat grill or frying pan to hot.
- Slice zucchini into thin circles. Brush one side of each strip with a little oil.
- Lay the zucchini slices, oil side down, on the hot surface. Cook for 2 minutes on each side until done. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Slice the bread, spread Mexican Tofu Spread, and layer the zucchini on top.
- Add herbs if using, chilli flakes or chive.
- Top with other slice or leave open.