If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Mexican Tofu Spread
loaf of bread
chilli flakes (optional) or chive (optional)
- Preheat grill or frying pan to hot.
- Slice zucchini into thin circles. Brush one side of each strip with a little oil.
- Lay the zucchini slices, oil side down, on the hot surface. Cook for 2 minutes on each side until done. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Slice the bread, spread Mexican Tofu Spread, and layer the zucchini on top.
- Add herbs if using, chilli flakes or chive.
- Top with other slice or leave open.