If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ham and Swiss cheese baked in sweet rolls with a buttery spice sauce. Perfect for Super Bowl Sunday or any gathering of friends!
Originally posted at http://funnyloveblog.com/2018/01/31/buttery-ham-swiss-sliders/ —Lindsay Howerton-Hastings
- 24 sweet rolls such as Hawaiian rolls
- 12 slices deli-style Swiss cheese, cut in half
- 1 pound sliced ham (a great place for leftover holiday ham!)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Separate the dinner rolls and slice each in half through the middle. Arrange the bottoms of the rolls on a sheet pan pressed very close together (like they were in the package).
- Place one half of one slice of Swiss, folded in half, on each roll. Top with a slice or two of ham until all of the swiss and ham is used. Place the bun tops back over the rolls and press the sandwiches together once more so there is no space between them. This can be done on two small or one large baking sheet.
- In the microwave, melt the butter for about 30 seconds. Stir in the seasoned salt, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, dehydrated onion, and Worcestershire. Brush the butter mixture with all of the spices all over the tops of the sandwiches and in between so the butter runs into the sandwiches. Use all of the butter mixture. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake the sandwiches for 15 minutes covered, then remove the foil and bake for 5 minutes more. Serve immediately while the cheese is hot. Enjoy!