If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yesterday, the bok choy was just to beautiful to pass up. Since is it freezing here I decided to make a hearty soup. —carrie callegari
- 1 pound chicken cutlets
- 1 pound chicken stock
- 1 pound water
- 1 bunch Bok Choy cleaned and chopped
- 1 bunch Broccoli, cleaned and chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 pieces garlic, minced
- 3 pieces scallons
- 1 tablespoon allepo pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon anise, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon clove. ground
- 1/4 bunch giner, ground
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 ounces wide lo mien noodles
- 2 limes, juiced
- Place all the ingredients in a crock pot except the cilantro, noodles, and lime
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 (chicken is more tender if cooked on low)
- Cook lo mien noodles according to package
- Remove chicken breast from soup and put on a plate. Using a fork and knife shred and return chicken to pot.
- Place noodles in a bowl, top with soup, garnish with cilantro and lime juice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hands-Off Recipe