If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: BOU is a better for you line of bouillon cubes for creative cooks at all skill levels. Launched by innovative food entrepreneurs, Robert Jakobi and Kunal Kohli, the cube is a healthier, tastier and higher quality version of the pantry staple. Using a US-based proprietary manufacturing process, BOU uses natural, non-GMO ingredients to produce hassle free flavor at your finger-tips with 30 percent less sodium than the other leading brands. BOU is a kitchen must-have for elevating the flavor of any meal from soups to stews, grilled meats to vegetable stir-fries. BOU is Gluten free and comes in three flavors – chicken, beef, and vegetable. Products are available for purchase at stores across the New York-Metro area, as well as online at Fresh Direct. —Staff Writer
- 8 ounces box uncooked large elbow macaroni (rice, quino, lentil)
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 2 BOU Vegetable flavored Bouillon cube
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 large egg
- 1.5 cups 2% organic milk
- 1.5 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (6 ounces)
- Cooking Spray
- 1.5 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs (or Cornflake cereal, crushed)
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Combine ricotta and next 8 ingredients (through egg) in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Gradually whisk in milk. Stir the cheese mixture with the pasta. Spoon into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine oil and butter in a medium bowl. Add breadcrumbs and parsley; toss. Sprinkle over pasta mixture. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.