If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Your favorite homemade side dish with a dairy free makeover. —Alexa Federico
pound yellow potatoes
teaspoons sea salt
tablespoons stock or broth
tablespoon dairy free milk
teaspoon garlic powder
chives or scallions
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and wash, peel, and cut the potatoes into chunks.
- Add the potatoes to the boiling water.
- While the potatoes are cooking, chop the chives or scallions if using.
- Once the potatoes can be pierced with a fork, drain the water but using the same pot, add the liquids a little at a time, mashing and combining as you go. Add the seasonings and more sea salt, if desired.
- Add the mashed potatoes to a bowl and garnish or mix in the chives/scallions if using.