If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Red onion dressing makes so much sense the minute you think about it. It combines so many delicious things and it’s so easy! Why are we not eating this more?? I’ve decided to remedy this situation, and keep some on hand at all times. —My Stir Crazy Kitchen
- 1 medium red onion, rough chop
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 3 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup white or red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup oil (vegetable or olive oil)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until desired texture is achieved.