If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
A match made in my kitchen...
A match made in my kitchen...—nykavi
pound Sausage with fennel and garlic
tablespoons Olive Oil
large Fennel bulb
teaspoon Fennel seeds
teaspoon Coriander seeds
teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a nonstick saucepan. Add the entire sausage swirl to pan. Sauté on both sides till deep brown and well seared. Transfer to a cutting board and chop into bite size pieces.
- Cut fennel in half and remove the hard core. Slice thickly. Save fronds for garnishing.
- Fennel and coriander seeds are to be ground in a spice grinder to a coarse powder.
- Add remaining oil to the saucepan and place over high heat. Fry fennel slices till soft and golden brown.
- Add sausage to pan. Scatter fennel coriander powder, kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper over sausage. Sauté over high heat for a few minutes.
- Mound on a platter. Garnish with fennel fronds and dig in.