If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Highly addictive nachos starting with organic tortilla chips and drizzled with creamy homemade Alfredo sauce, and topped with classic Italian ingredients. Yummy! —Dash of Amy
- 1 stick organic butter
- 16 ounces organic heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 teaspoons flour
- Place all ingredients except flour in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Whisk well until mixture is creamy.
- Add the flour and whisk until smooth and thickened. Set aside.
- 1 bag organic tortilla chips
- 1-2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 12-15 black or green olives, sliced
- 4-6 green onions, sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 4-6 pepperoncini peppers, chopped or banana peppers
- 1-2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place chips in a baking dish, drizzle with a good amount of Alfredo sauce.
- Place other toppings on the nachos evenly.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400* until cheese is golden and melted.