If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Bright winter yogurt+tahini spread —recordsintheden
- 3/4 cup thick plain Greek/Greek-style yogurt, low-fat or whole milk
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons roughly chopped preserved lemon
- olive oil
- flaky sea salt
- pepper, to season
- smoked chili flakes for garnish
- 2-3 slices sprouted rye bread
- optional: hazelnuts
- *If you can't find smoked chili flakes you can substitute with a small mix of chili flakes and smoked paprika.
- In a bowl combine the yogurt, tahini, turmeric, preserved lemons, and light dash of pepper. Let rest for 3 minutes.
- Slice the rye bread and top with the yogurt-tahini mixture. Top with smoked chili flakes, a tiny bit of sea salt, hazelnuts if using, and a dash of olive oil.