If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Green tea is one of the healthiest beverages out there, and you can incorporate it into your smoothies by using matcha tea powder. This traditional Japanese drink is as rich in flavor as it is color, and blending it with the banana and cashews gives it some creaminess.
The caffeine in the green tea will keep you alert throughout the day, and thanks to the spinach, cashews, and hemp seeds in this smoothie, you’ll also get your fair share of antioxidants and protein.
Excerpted from 'Plant-Protein Recipes That You’ll Love' by Carina Wolff, Kale Me Maybe. Copyright © 2017 Adams Media, a division of Simon and Schuster. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved. —Food52
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth, about 10–20 seconds. Serve immediately.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!