If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Vegetarian quesadillas packed with flavor filled with zucchini, Kalamata olives, onions, tomatoes, and more. Super fast to make. —Dash of Amy
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 12-15 kalamata olives, sliced
- 1-2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4-6 flour tortillas (Mission organic)
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Garhishes: salsa, cheese dip, sour cream
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Add onions and cook for 2 minutes; then add zucchini, garlic and spices, and cook another few minutes until zucchini starts to soften.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl using a slotted spoon to eliminate any cooking liquid; then add tomatoes and olives.
- Fill half of a tortilla with zucchini mixture, sprinkle with cheese, then fold over the filling.
- Wipe the skillet clean that was used for the vegetables, and heat a tbsp of olive oil over medium heat.
- Place filled tortilla in the oil and cook until golden brown and crispy, then flip and cook the other side.
- Serve immediately with salsa, cheese dip, or sour cream.