If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Oven baked organic russet potatoes coated with pesto sauce and seasonings. Served with a tasty creamy pesto sauce. Perfect side dish! —Dash of Amy
- 5 medium russet potatoes, cut for fries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup pesto sauce (homemade)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash garlic & herb
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- dry Parmesan cheese
Creamy Pesto Sauce
- 1/3 cup buttermilk (or 1/3 cup milk mixed with 1 tsp vinegar)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup pesto sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix cut potatoes with all other ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Transfer to a large baking sheet, I used 11x17, and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425* for 20 minutes, mix fries around, and bake another 15 minutes, or until browned and crispy. Sprinkle with a light dusting of Parmesan cheese.
- For the dressing mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl until creamy.
- Serve pesto fries with the sauce.