If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthy and very tasty beet salad using raw beets, carrots, and fresh ginger. —Dash of Amy
- 3-4 medium beets, peeled and shredded
- 2 organic carrots, shredded
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- juice of a lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh ginger, shredded
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour for flavors to blend.