If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Leftover Halloween or V-day candy?! Make coooookieeees. —recordsintheden
cups AP flour
cup light brown sugar, packed
teaspoons baking soda
stick salted butter, room temp
tablespoon vanilla extract
chocolate truffles, roughly chopped. *I used See's Candies Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Truffles and Caramel-Almond Milk Chocolate Truffles.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour and baking soda. Set aside. In a separate medium bowl or stand mixer, add the sugars and butter. If you don’t have a stand mixer, you can combine the butter and sugar with a fork or whisk. I alternatively use the vitamix on low with nice success. Once the butter and sugar are combined, add the egg and vanilla, and whisk or mix on low.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined (or vice versa depending on your machine of choice or lack thereof).
- Once you have the batter, add the chopped chocolate truffles until they are incorporated but some large chunks remain.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Use a spoon or small scoop to make ~18 golf ball-sized cookies. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour, up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F/175 C. Line your baking sheets with parchment paper and place the cookies about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for ~15 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.