If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The heather notes of Johnnie Walker Red Label are a beautiful match for honey, while a twist of lemon brightens this twist on the classic Old Fashioned. For a subtlly floral-tinged cocktail, replace the orange bitters with a lavender variety. —Carey Jones
Food52 Review: This recipe is featured in the story How to Make Old Fashioneds That are Anything But, sponsored by Johnnie Walker. JOHNNIE WALKER RED LABEL Blended Scotch Whisky. 40% Alc/Vol. Imported by Diageo, Norwalk, CT. —The Editors
Makes 1 cocktail
- 1.25 ounces Johnnie Walker Red Label scotch
- 1 teaspoon honey syrup*
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- 1 lemon twist, for garnish
- Combine ingredients in mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled. Strain into a rocks glass with fresh ice. Garnish with a lemon twist.
- *To make the honey syrup: Dissolve 1 part honey in 1 part hot water. Let cool before using.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: