If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Start your morning routine off right with this delicious, healthy granola. Top some greek yogurt with a couple spoonfuls of this crunchy, nutty, maple infused goodness. —Monday Sunday Kitchen
Makes 4.5 cups
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans (roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup whole flax seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon milled flax seed (optional)
- 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- On a large parchment paper lined baking sheet, combine oats, nuts, flax seed, and coconut. Bake for 15-20 minutes (stirring twice) until toasted brown and fragrant.
- Remove and let cool for 10 minutes. Reduce the oven temp to 300.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, combine coconut oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla and salt. Pour over the oat mixture and carefully stir until well combined.
- Bake at 300 for 15 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!