If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tender strips of New York strip steak seasoned to perfection, and placed on top of arugula, spinach, and vegetables drizzled with homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing. —Dash of Amy
- 8 ounces bagged arugula
- 8 ounces bagged spinach
- 3 shredded carrots
- 8 radishes, sliced thin
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 NY Strip Steaks
- 1 tablespoon Worcestshire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash onion & herb
- 1/2 teaspoon Weber garlic & herb
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place greens and vegetables in a big salad bowl layering them in order.
- Marinate the steak on a large plate. Pour Worcestshire, soy sauce and seasoning evenly over the top of it.
- Heat a medium size skillet until hot, and add olive oil and steak.
- Cook a few minutes on each side, leaving the center slightly pink.
- Cut steak in strips against the grain, and place on top of the salad.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons balsamic glaze
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Place all ingredients in a dressing container and shake vigorously until well blended.
- Pour over the plated salad.