If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Rosie
- 1/4 cup Flaxseed oil
- 2 tablespoons Organic agave nectar
- 4 Ripe Bananas
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 cup Quinoa flour
- 1/2 cup Wholewheat flour
- 1 cup Primrose kitchens beetroot and ginger muesli
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking powder gluten free
- 3/4 Baking soda
- 2 tablespoons Golden flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extracts (vegan friendly)
- Mix all the wet ingredients in one bowl, then set aside. Mix all dry ingredients together in a bigger bowl, the add all wet to dry and mix with electric hand mixer.
- Line and grease the loaf tin, scrap all of the tasty mixture into the tin and place in the pre heated oven for 45mins or until golden brown or you can use a tooth pick to check the middle. Once baked, set aside for an hour before slicing. You can freeze for a month if you can't eat every day.