If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Enjoy baby potatoes with the goodness of spinach, peas, and cashew nuts to create Cream Potato with Hara Bhara Tadka. Add to this the magic of Dabur Hommade Ginger and Garlic Paste for a yummy treat. —S.K. Burman
- 3 pieces Small Potatoes
- 2 pieces Onions
- 1/2 cup Boiled Peas
- 2 pieces Tomatoes
- 1 cup Spinach
- 2 pieces Green Chillies
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Chat Masala
- 2 tablespoons Cream
- 1 teaspoon Hommade Ginger Paste & Garlic Paste
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Makhana
- 5 pieces Cashew nuts
- 2 pieces Cloves
- 1 piece Dalchini
- 4 pieces Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Dhaniya powder
- 2 tablespoons Coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup Onion rings
- Peel the potatoes and cut into two.
- Prick the potatoes with a fork so that cream penetrates inside.
- Mix the potatoes with salt and keep them aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Deep fry the potatoes on medium flame till semi cooked.
- Deep fry cashew nuts and keep aside
- Now grind onions, tomatoes, green chilies together to make a smooth paste.
- Heat 1 ½ tsp of oil in a kadhai.
- Add cumin seeds, dalchini, cloves, black pepper.
- Now add Dabur Hommade Ginger-Garlic paste and stir well to mix evenly.
- Now add onion and tomato paste and fry till oil separates.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, dhaniya powder.
- Mix well and sauté till oil separates.
- Now add milk and cream and sauté.
- Add peas, fried potatoes, cashew nuts, makhane, some coriander leaves.
- Mix well then add 1 cup of water. Keep it on low flame for 15 minutes till the gravy thickens.
- For spinach:-Fry chopped spinach
- Add chat masala, salt, red chili powder and mix well with lemon juice.
- Top spinach over gravy.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Garnish with onion rings. Serve hot with lachha parantha.
- Packed with essential nutrients like vitamins, minerals, and protein, and the rich taste of black pepper, dalchini and lemon juice, Cream Potato with Hara Bhara Tadka is a good choice for your kid’s Tiffin.