If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: TK Recipe from Sheet Pan Cooking by Jenny Tschiesche
This is a lighter version of the more wintry classic dish made with red wine. This dish is made using white wine, keeping it more summery. A family favourite! —Nikkitha Bakshani
- 9 ounces unsmoked bacon, diced
- 6 shallots, halved
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped thyme leaves
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 12 ounces mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 1 (14-oz) can white beans, such as cannellini, drained and rinsed
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped flat leaf parsley, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400 ̊F.
- Toss the bacon, shallots, garlic, thyme and rosemary into a sheet pan with sides. Arrange the chicken thighs on top. Season with salt and drizzle over the olive oil. Roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven and add the wine, mushrooms, and white beans and give everything a stir, then roast for another 25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Serve, sprinkled with the parsley.
More Great Recipes: