If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This bright and luscious Purple Potato and Cauliflower soup just the thing you need on a cold winter evening. This is a pretty simple and comforting dish, no elaborate prep or cooking times. Although I did go a little fancy on the garnishes and plating to make it social media worthy! But you don't have to worry about that, all you need is some crusty bread to mop up the bowl after you are done. —Rachel
grams Purple potatoes
grams Onion (chopped medium)
Cloves garlic (minced)
teaspoon Cumin seeds
tablespoons Olive oil
milliliters chicken stock Or veg stock Or water
Purple radish for garnish
teaspoon Seasame seeds for garnish
handful Microgreens for garnish
- Peel and cut potatoes into a large dice set aside, cut the cauliflower florets to a similar size.
- Heat oil in a pan add the onion and garlic, sweat them till they look translucent and are soft.
- Add cumin, saute for 30 secs and then add the stock along with potatoes. Cook for 10 mins, then add cauliflower and cook until soft
- Set aside and cool for 20 mins, then blend everything together until smooth. Now add salt to taste.
- Heat up again when ready to serve.