Party favour served hot or cold.
Party favour served hot or cold.—anka
Serves: a lot of people
pound fresh ricotta cheese
tablespoons green olive tapenade or chopped olives of your choice
Zest of half lemon
teaspoon crushed red pepper
teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
tablespoons olive oil
In This Recipe
- Place ricotta, eggs, olive tapenade or chopped olives, lemon zest, crushed red pepper, rosemary, salt and black pepper in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into 6 inches oiled or parchment paper lined cake form, make even and spoon 2 tablespoons of olive oil on the top.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven to 350 F for 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool in a cake form.
- When cool unmold and serve with crackers and fruit preservative.
- Or store in the fridge if serving next day.