If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simply, this is a banana bread, toasted. —LeslieSpaghetti
cup butter, melted
cup white sugar
teaspoon vanilla extract
cup all purpose flour
teaspoon baking soda
cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
bananas, mashed well
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- grease 9x12 loaf pan
- stir together, butter and sugar
- add eggs and vanilla, mix well
- combine the flour, baking soda and salt and stir into butter until smooth
- fold in the bananas and semi-sweet chocolates and spread into pan
- bake for 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- cool for 10 minutes, then cut into thin strips and place on foil
- increase oven temp to 400 degrees and bake for 30 minutes or until crispy
- cool for 20 minutes, sprinkle with confectioners sugar, enjoy !
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Bananas or Plantains