Author Notes: Actually there's not much to tell. It's supppppper simple, and cheap and wildly inspired by a Frank Prisinzano Instagram post. Hahaha!...No, seriously tho. —Chef Ramone
Serves: 3-4 (after you taste it, 1)
cups Alfredo Sauce (Yes, your favorite jarred sauce is perrrrrfect. It's about flavor not fancy)
cups Italian Cheese blend (or just mozz, or whatever you want, it's gonna be amazing either way)
cup Crushed garlic croutons or crackers, cheese nips, goldfish, panko...y'all, seriously, whatever crunchy lil' thing that makes you the happiest
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grab a 8x12 pan, or whatever they'll fit nicely in. Make sure there aren't any random crumbs in it. I always find crumbs in mine, it's annoying.
- Spread asparagus in row in pan. Overlapping is fine, asparagus are a species of community...actually prefer it.
- Salt Asparagus.
- Drizzle alfredo through the middle of asparagi.
- Top the river of alfredo with cheese. Then the same with the parmesan. Then the same with the crunchies.
- Throw in the oven, lightly tented with foil for 11-ish minutes.
- Remove foil. Brown the top. Eat. Die of disbelief. Come back to life and let's go hang out and talk about what it's like on the other side. Peeeeaaaace!