Author Notes: Sweet caramelized banana and salty and crisp bacon.
What is there to not like.
Many recipes for it can be found online and this is just one of them. —anka
slices of bacon
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lay sliced bacon on a baking sheet, and cook it for 10-12 minutes you want them to be pliable.( If it gets to crispy it will get too hard to wrap around banana).
- Peel and cut the banana into thickness as the bacon’s width, about 1-2 inches.
- Wrap bacon around one of the banana pieces and secure with a toothpick through to hold it together.
- Place bacon-wrapped banana on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Turn them over halfway thru the process of baking.
- Let them cool for 10 minutes before serving.