If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Boost your breakfast with this homemade granola. It makes for a great naturally-sweetened start to your day or even a snack. Full of antioxidants, potassium, and packed with 5g of dietary fibre and 4.7g of protein per serving, you can indulge in this superfood-packed granola!
tablespoon coconut oil, melted
teaspoons vanilla extract
tablespoon ground cinnamon
cup sunflower seeds
tablespoons chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Mash banana in large bowl.
- Add in coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon.
- Add in oats, sunflower seeds and chia seeds.
- Bake for 20-30 min until golden brown, flipping it halfway through to ensure it doesn’t burn.