Author Notes: Boost your breakfast with this homemade granola. It makes for a great naturally-sweetened start to your day or even a snack. Full of antioxidants, potassium, and packed with 5g of dietary fibre and 4.7g of protein per serving, you can indulge in this superfood-packed granola!
tablespoon coconut oil, melted
teaspoons vanilla extract
tablespoon ground cinnamon
cup sunflower seeds
tablespoons chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Mash banana in large bowl.
- Add in coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon.
- Add in oats, sunflower seeds and chia seeds.
- Bake for 20-30 min until golden brown, flipping it halfway through to ensure it doesn’t burn.