If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I invented this one after making the lemon ricotta scones because I had a lot of ricotta left over. —Brian Coppola
- 2.5 cups almond flour
- 0.5 cups coconut flour
- 0.5 cups granular Swerve
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 3 eggs, wisked
- 0.5 cups whole milk ricotta
- 0.5 cups pure cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 4 tablespoons quality cocoa powder
- 60 grams chopped quality 100% cacao chocolate bar
- Combine the dry ingredients, except for the chocolate pieces, in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the ricotta, eggs, cashew butter, and orange extract. Combine well.
- Gently mix in the chocolate pieces. Scoop into papered muffin tins.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
- Remove and place onto a cooling rack.
- Wrap individually in Saran and then store in the refrigerator in a zip-lock bag.