If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: 2 1/2 diced or chopped bananas
1 tsp baking powder
1 15-20oz can of crushed pineapple with the juice
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of oil
1/8 tsp of cinnamon
1 cup of chopped pecans
3 cups of all purpose flour
1 tsp plus 1/8 tsp of vanilla extract
In a large bowl combine bananas flour oil sugar pecans the entire can of pineapple with the juice and stir adding 1 egg at a time till mixed in add baking soda salt vanilla extract cinnamon. Pour into 13x9 inch lightly greased pan.
This is a tasty moist addictive cake taught to me by my bff’s Jamaican mom..well with some personal additions of my own.
Bananas chopped or diced
teaspoon Baking soda
ounces Can of pineapple (crushed) with the juice
cup Brown sugar
cup White sugar
cup Vegetable oil
cup Chopped pecans
cups All purpose flour
teaspoons Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl combine bananas flour oil sugar pecans the entire can of pineapple with the juice and stir
- Add 1 egg at a time till completely mixed in
- add baking soda salt vanilla extract cinnamon and stir..batter should be lumpy from bananas (try and keep the bananas in tack)
- Pour into lightly greased 13x9 inch pan
- Bake until an inserted toothpick comes out clean or about 60 min.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Bananas or Plantains