Author Notes: Whether or not is it presented on our table as an appetizer each meal, mango quinoa smoothies will always remain the ultimate beverage for hot sweaty summer days. Even if you barely measure the ingredients out in exact amounts, the final mixture will still be super lovely and intriguing in taste.
I’ve been spending much attention to this well-balanced smoothie since day one, especially when it makes use of my favorite fruit and favorite seed! Let's get your fellow, gather up, and give this recipe a shot - no extensive instructions needed ;)
For more chicken recipes, please visit:
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/healthykitchen101/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/healthykitchen101/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/healthykitchen101/
—Luna - Healthy Kitchen 101
Makes: 1 pint-sized jar
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 5 min
cup sliced frozen banana
cup diced frozen mango
packet Success® Quinoa, cooked and cooled
cup orange juice
- In a one-pint mason jar, add the banana, mango, 1/4 cup quinoa, and orange juice.
- Fit with a blender blade and blend on high until desired texture.