If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had trouble tracking down nduja, so I developed this easy-as-heck workaround. It is a best friend to ricotta-smeared toast and hot spaghetti. If you can't find soppressata, any salami will do—just increase the Calabrian chiles to taste. —Emma Laperruque
Makes 1 heaping cup
- 1 cup finely diced soppressata (127 grams)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (42 grams)
- 2 tablespoons crushed/minced Calabrian chiles (36 grams)
- 2 tablespoons minced sun-dried tomatoes (36 grams)
- Combine all ingredients in food processor. Pulse until mostly smooth, scraping down as needed. The final coarseness is totally up to you! Store in the fridge and bring up to room temperature before serving.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!