If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious, filling breakfast that can be made in batches ahead of time.
Chia seeds are very rich in omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants protein and fiber, as well as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, copper, iron, molybdenum, niacin, and zinc. They aid digestion, keep you fuller longer and are a great addition to any diet! —Through The Kitchen
Makes 1 cup (two servings)
- 2.5 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk (from a carton)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or other natural sweetener
- 1 handful fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 teaspoons cacao nibs (optional for topping)
- 1 tablespoon shredded unsweetened coconut (optional for topping)
- Combine chia seeds and coconut milk, to a high speed blender and mix until blended well.
- Add maple syrup to taste and stir well.
- Divide chia pudding evenly into two mason jars (~1/2 cup each) and top each with a handful of raspberries, cacao nibs, and shredded coconut (optional).
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, or overnight for best results. These will keep in the fridge for 4-5 days!