If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simone Falco's Original Recipe that is used in Rossopomodoro in New York City. —Staff Writer
Makes: 4 pizzas
To Make the Dough
grams Cold Water
- Dissolve the salt in water for 1 minute, add the yeast
- Start mixing 4/5 of flour with water for 3 minutes, add the remaining flour and continue to mix for 15 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes covered, then shape into four loaves; let rise for eight hours covered with a wet towel or tight plastic wrap.
ounces 2 cans of Afletra San Marzano peeled tomatoes
ball mozzarella di bufala
Flour Salt (to taste)
Olive Oil (to taste)
Basil (to taste)
- Pre-heat the oven to 550 degrees Fahrenheit (or highest possible)
- Drain and Slice Mozzarella
- Pour tomatoes into bowl, add salt and crush tomatoes with hands
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet, dust with flour
- Place dough on the paper and flatten it with rolling pin
- Use a table spoon to gently spread the tomato sauce on the dough; place the mozzarella slices and basil on top, drizzle with olive oil
- Cook pizza for 3 minutes or until golden brown