- Prep time 15 hours
- Cook time 10 hours
- Serves 4
I believe I won't ever be the only one that's always so pressed for time here. You know, to the point that I could barely prepare myself anything wholesome and organic days after days. Can you relate? You see, we keep our eagerness of detoxifying our body using solely healthy foods, but yet, we still do nothing in advance.
That’s why I'm so assured to say this Chicken Salad Sandwich recipe will probably fulfill your needs. Your taste buds will pretty much likely to be pampered with fresh and clean ingredients only. A treat that's naturally sweet and inevitably appetizing; plus, the time you have to spare is very little.
For more healthy recipes, please visit:
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/healthyrecipes101com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/healthyrecipes.101/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HealthyRecipes101page/
- Step 1: Preparation Chop up the cherry tomatoes in quarters, and cucumbers in small dices. Cut the grapes in halves and get rid of their seeds. Roughly chop the celery, dill, scallion and cilantro.
- Step 2: Season the chicken Rub the mixture of peppers, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp salt and dill over the chicken breasts.
- Step 3: Toast the sandwiches Get 4 sandwich slices toasted in 1 tbsp olive oil until they turn golden brown. Let them chill, finely dice into cubes of ½ inch square.
- Step 4: Make the salad dressing In a small mixing bowl, add in mayonnaise, 1 tbsp olive oil, ½ vinegar, 1tbsp scallion, mustard, cilantro, dill and chopped onion. Stir everything together for a luscious salad dressing.
- Step 5: Fry the chicken breasts Heat your pan to 350°F with enough oil to lightly coat the chicken. Put the chicken breasts in to fry in approximately 10 minutes. Remember to turn over evenly for both sides. Once done, drain them on paper towels and let chill. Use your hands to tear them in small threads.
- Step 6: Complete the salad Combine the sandwich dices, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, green peas, grapes and celery together with the fried splits of chicken breasts in a large bowl. Toss them together with the mayonnaise dressing that has been done at Step 4. Stir them all up until everything is evenly coated.
- Step 7: Serve Occasionally, you can have this chicken salad spread on some toasted slices of sandwiches or seasoning crackers. You can even serve it over a bed of lettuce or just traditionally wrap it up and sink your teeth into. Don't forget to sprinkle some of your own leafy greens or nuts for a mega-flavorful side dish. Or just, you know, give it in. Go grab a monster scoop off the spoon. It worths the bursts!