If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: this cheesecake recipe comes together in no time, requires minimal washing-up and is highly customisable. if you have a blender, some cottage cheese, yogurt and some kind of fruit jam you're all set for a clean yet delicious treat that's healthy enough to be enjoyed for breakfast! —the naked table
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 hrs
for the cheesecake:
grams cottage cheese
grams low-fat cottage cheese
grams non-fat greek yogurt
milliliters milk (I used a cashew-coconut blend)
tablespoon maple syrup
- blend the cheesecake mixture. preheat oven to 160 C. grease a 20cm springform pan with coconut oil, then line the inside with parchment paper. if you're going for the sleek, bakery style look, cut a circle of parchment that's the same size of the inside of the pan. cut another piece of parchment long enough to line the sides of the pan. make sure all the pieces stick to the sides and bottom thanks to the coconut oil.
- to a high speed blender, add cottage cheese, greek yogurt, milk and maple syrup and blend until smooth. scrape the sides of the machine as needed. blend in the banana, chopped into large pieces. crack in the eggs and run the blender on high for about one minute, then sift in cornstarch, add salt and whizz one more time to combine.
- bake the cheesecake and allow it to cool. pour the cheesecake mixture into prepared pan and bake for one hour. when it's done allow the cake to cool down into the oven for about 20 minutes. this should prevent the top from cracking. take it out and let cool completely before transferring the cake to the fridge for at least 4 hours, ideally overnight.
for the quick raspberry topping:
grams raspberry jam (no sugar added)
- prepare the quick raspberry sauce. in a small bowl combine raspberry jam with enough orange juice to achieve a smooth and slightly runny but not liquid consistency.
- serve the cake. top the cheesecake with the raspberry mixture and enjoy!