If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick and easy vegan treat for your Cinco de Mayo celebration! —LetsTacoboutfood
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
Field Roast Mexican Chipotle Sausages, Crumbled
Yellow Onion, diced
Large Yam or Sweet Potato, Peeled and 1/4 inch Diced
tablespoons Olive Oil
Cloves Garlic, Minced
8-inch Flour Tortillas
tablespoon Safflower Oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss diced yam/sweet potato in a little olive oil to coat and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add Field Roast Mexican Chipotle Sausage, onion, garlic, and remaining olive oil. Sauté for about 10 minutes or until onions become translucent.
- Remove from heat and add diced yam/sweet potato.
- To easily roll burritos, microwave tortillas for 20 seconds. Place a quarter cup of filling in the center of each tortilla and roll.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add safflower oil and brown all sides of rolled burritos.
- Serve with fruit salsa or guacamole.