Author Notes: Quick and easy vegan treat for your Cinco de Mayo celebration! —LetsTacoboutfood
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
Field Roast Mexican Chipotle Sausages, Crumbled
Yellow Onion, diced
Large Yam or Sweet Potato, Peeled and 1/4 inch Diced
tablespoons Olive Oil
Cloves Garlic, Minced
8-inch Flour Tortillas
tablespoon Safflower Oil
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss diced yam/sweet potato in a little olive oil to coat and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add Field Roast Mexican Chipotle Sausage, onion, garlic, and remaining olive oil. Sauté for about 10 minutes or until onions become translucent.
- Remove from heat and add diced yam/sweet potato.
- To easily roll burritos, microwave tortillas for 20 seconds. Place a quarter cup of filling in the center of each tortilla and roll.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add safflower oil and brown all sides of rolled burritos.
- Serve with fruit salsa or guacamole.