If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are the easiest dessert ever, needing only three ingredients: Oreos, cream cheese, and melted chocolate. I first started making this recipe in high school as a sleepover snack. In college, I only had a microwave in my dorm, but MacGyvered the recipe by crushing the cookies by hand and commandeering the mini-fridge. Now, years later, I like to make them fancy-schmancy with two kinds of chocolate: semi-sweet and white. (But trust me, they taste just as good with one or the other.) —Katie Macdonald
Makes: 48 balls
Prep time: 1 hrs 30 min
Cook time: 10 min
ounces (1 package) cream cheese, softened
Oreo cookies, finely crushed
ounces (2 packages, 4 ounces each) Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
ounces (2 packages, 4 ounces each) Baker's White Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- Mix cream cheese and 3 cups cookie crumbs with spatula until blended.
- Using hands, shape into 48 balls about 1 inch in size. This is about 1 bite, so adjust accordingly if you'd like a heftier treat.
- Freeze for 10 minutes on wax paper-line cookie sheet.
- Coat half of the balls in melted semi-sweet chocolate and half in melted white chocolate. Place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan and sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate or freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!