Author Notes: These are the easiest dessert ever, needing only three ingredients: Oreos, cream cheese, and melted chocolate. I first started making this recipe in high school as a sleepover snack. In college, I only had a microwave in my dorm, but MacGyvered the recipe by crushing the cookies by hand and commandeering the mini-fridge. Now, years later, I like to make them fancy-schmancy with two kinds of chocolate: semi-sweet and white. (But trust me, they taste just as good with one or the other.) —Katie Macdonald
Makes: 48 balls
Prep time: 1 hrs 30 min
Cook time: 10 min
ounces (1 package) cream cheese, softened
Oreo cookies, finely crushed
ounces (2 packages, 4 ounces each) Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
ounces (2 packages, 4 ounces each) Baker's White Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- Mix cream cheese and 3 cups cookie crumbs with spatula until blended.
- Using hands, shape into 48 balls about 1 inch in size. This is about 1 bite, so adjust accordingly if you'd like a heftier treat.
- Freeze for 10 minutes on wax paper-line cookie sheet.
- Coat half of the balls in melted semi-sweet chocolate and half in melted white chocolate. Place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan and sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate or freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!