If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Looking for a sweet treat that is *actually* good for you? Let me introduce you to these sweet and creamy cups! —Alexa Federico
Makes: 12 cups
Prep time: 1 hrs 10 min
cup coconut butter
- Line a mini muffin tray with mini unbleached parchment liners.
- If the coconut butter is firm, microwave or soften over a double boiler until it’s soft and just starting to melt.
- Fill each parchment liner with 1/2 tbsp of coconut butter. Level each off if needed. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until the coconut butter is firm.
- Dice the strawberries and add to a small pot with the honey on low heat.
- Once the strawberries start to macerate, add the chia seeds and vanilla. Stir occasionally. Once the mixture is “gelling” remove from heat.
- Fill the cups with a layer of the strawberry chia mixture and top with a layer of coconut butter, using enough so that the strawberry layer is concealed.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes until the cups are solid before enjoying.