Looking for a sweet treat that is *actually* good for you? Let me introduce you to these sweet and creamy cups!
Looking for a sweet treat that is *actually* good for you? Let me introduce you to these sweet and creamy cups!—Alexa Federico
Makes: 12 cups
Prep time: 1 hrs 10 min
cup coconut butter
- Line a mini muffin tray with mini unbleached parchment liners.
- If the coconut butter is firm, microwave or soften over a double boiler until it’s soft and just starting to melt.
- Fill each parchment liner with 1/2 tbsp of coconut butter. Level each off if needed. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until the coconut butter is firm.
- Dice the strawberries and add to a small pot with the honey on low heat.
- Once the strawberries start to macerate, add the chia seeds and vanilla. Stir occasionally. Once the mixture is “gelling” remove from heat.
- Fill the cups with a layer of the strawberry chia mixture and top with a layer of coconut butter, using enough so that the strawberry layer is concealed.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes until the cups are solid before enjoying.