If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Chipotle Chickpea Tacos are everything you want in a taco - meaty, spicy, smoky and a freaking flavor bomb! Five ingredients, ready in less than 15 minutes, and absolutely delicious. —Shane Martin
Makes: 3 tacos
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
15 ounce can low-sodium chickpeas
tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
teaspoons chipotle chili powder
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon onion powder
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium to medium high heat.
- While pan is heating, drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Once the pan is ready, add chickpeas and cook for about a minute.
- Add remaining ingredients making sure to mix well to cover chickpeas. Cook until moisture has disappeared from the pan, usually a couple minutes.
- Divide the chickpeas between 3 tacos, top as desired and serve. My favorite is just guacamole and cilantro.
- Top with guacamole and cilantro. Enjoy!