If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This vegan granola has a perfect combination of flavors and amazing crunchy texture. —Melissa Huang
Makes: 4 cups
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 30 min
cups rolled oats
cup raw hazelnuts (chopped)
cup ground flaxseeds
cup neutral oil
cup pure maple syrup
tablespoons granulated sugar
teaspoon vanilla extract
cup crystallized ginger (chopped)
- In a measuring cup, combine the oil, maple syrup, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, hazelnuts, and ground flaxseed.
- Mix in the wet ingredients.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour the granola onto the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes flipping every 10 minutes. It just be golden brown. Let cool completely to crisp up.
- Then add in the crystallized ginger. Store in an air tight container at room temperature for about 2 weeks.