Author Notes: This vegan granola has a perfect combination of flavors and amazing crunchy texture. —Melissa Huang
Makes: 4 cups
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 30 min
cups rolled oats
cup raw hazelnuts (chopped)
cup ground flaxseeds
cup neutral oil
cup pure maple syrup
tablespoons granulated sugar
teaspoon vanilla extract
cup crystallized ginger (chopped)
- In a measuring cup, combine the oil, maple syrup, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, hazelnuts, and ground flaxseed.
- Mix in the wet ingredients.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour the granola onto the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes flipping every 10 minutes. It just be golden brown. Let cool completely to crisp up.
- Then add in the crystallized ginger. Store in an air tight container at room temperature for about 2 weeks.