- Prep time 5 minutes
- Cook time 45 minutes
- Serves 4 people
This Gluten Free + Vegan Maple Peach Blueberry Crisp recipe is the perfect small-sized sweet treat that includes healthy ingredients and is sweetened with maple syrup. Made in just 45 short minutes and is a great way to kick-start your day, snack in between lunch, or end the night off with a little something sweet! —Shanika Graham-White
peach, fresh or frozen
blueberries, fresh or frozen
organic pure maple syrup
gluten-free rolled oats
- Start by pre-heating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease each ramekin with butter and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the peaches, blueberries, 1/4 cup of maple syrup, arrow root, ground cinnamon and a pinch of sea salt, until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, add the almond flour, the remaining 1/4 cup of maple syrup, vegan butter, and gluten-free oats and using your fingers, gently rub together mixture until medium chunks appear and it looks "crumbly". Add chopped pecans and stir together well.
- Spoon the peach-blueberry mixture into the bottoms of each ramekin (about 2 Tbsps) and top with flour-oats mixture. Repeat until all ramekins are filled. Bake for about 45 minutes or until fruit becomes bubbly and topping is browned.
- Once finished, remove from oven and let them cool for about 15-20 minutes. Serve in individual ramekins and enjoy!
- Bon Appetite!