A gourmet side dish made with sliced, seasoned sweet potatoes, and sprinkled with a tasty topping of bacon, blue cheese, and pecans.
A gourmet side dish made with sliced, seasoned sweet potatoes, and sprinkled with a tasty topping of bacon, blue cheese, and pecans.—Dash of Amy
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
small sweet potatoes, cut in slices (peeling skins optional)
tablespoon olive oil
teaspoon black pepper
teaspoons Weber roasted garlic & herb seasoning
slices turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
cup crumbled blue cheese
tablespoon balsamic glaze
teaspoons balsamic glaze over the top
- Spray a baking sheet (11x17) with cooking spray and line up the sweet potatoes in a single layer.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top evenly, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and roasted garlic and herb.
- Bake at 400* for 15 minutes.
- Flip the potatoes over, and bake another 15 minutes.
- While the potatoes are baking, prepare the topping.
- Place chopped bacon, pecans, blue cheese, and 1 tbsp of balsamic glaze in a medium mixing bowl.
- Place the cooked sweet potatoes on a serving dish and scoop the bacon topping over the top evenly.
- Drizzle with 1-3 tsp of balsamic glaze, and serve.