If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The ultimate party dip! Cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, and bacon topped with cheddar cheese, green onions, and tomatoes. —Dash of Amy
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
pieces turkey bacon, cooked
ounces organic cream cheese
cup organic sour cream
cup shredded cheddar cheese
green onions, sliced thin
tomato, finely chopped
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise in a large mixing bowl and mix until creamy and smooth.
- Finely chop the bacon in a food processor, and add half of it to the creamed mixture; mix well.
- Add the salt, mix, and transfer to a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and bake at 375* for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the baked dip with the remaining bacon, green onions, and tomatoes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.