Author Notes: A simple and delicious soup that is ready in just minutes. A great blend of vegetables, ditalini pasta, fresh spinach to create a tasty and healthy soup. Finish it off with a drizzle of pesto sauce. —Dash of Amy
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
tablespoon olive oil
large onion, diced
garlic cloves, minced
cups organic vegetable broth
teaspoon black pepper
cup ditalini pasta
ounces Bird's Eye broccoli stir fry
ounces organic fresh spinach
teaspoons pesto sauce per bowl
cup Fresh Parmesan cheese
- Heat a stock pot over medium heat, and add olive oil and the onions. Cook 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, and cook 1 minute.
- Add the broth, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Once the broth boils add the pasta and cook 5 minutes making sure to retain a light boil.
- After 5 minutes add the frozen vegetables and spinach, mix well, and bring to a boil.
- Cook another 5 minutes until the pasta is al dente. The hot broth will continue to cook the pasta, so be careful not to overcook it.
- Serve the soup with fresh Parmesan cheese, and pesto sauce drizzled over the top.
- WATCH ME MAKE THIS ON YOUTUBE: DASH OF AMY